China EMS Tracking is a postal service created by China. In simple terms, this is an affordable, fast, and commodious offering by the merchants and third-party logistics providers in China and Hong kong. This is specially designed for low-weight packages that are under 2kg.
So many big e-commerce platforms use this service including Gearbest, Lazada, Aliexpress, and Banggood. It has been developed to cross deliveries of small and lightweight items at cheap prices by air.
Is Epacket the same as EMS?
No, they both are different but these two are connected sense they both are offered by china post. China EMS Tracking lifts shipments of all sizes including both international and domestic. Meanwhile, EMS Epacket (official title) is specially designed for small and lightweight cross-border shipments. These two services are totally different in pricing, delivery times, tracking, and many other features.
Explain the difference between packet and other couriers?
As we already explained there are innumerable differences between China EMS Tracking and other china services. This service is also different from the service available from other countries like DHL UPS USPS FedEx etc. below there are few amazing and unique features.
- Other courier services will be able to deliver heavier goods Epacket will not be able to deliver goods more than 24lbs.
- China EMS Tracking should not be more worthy than 400$ maximum other courier services deliver more than that.
- Delivery time is approximately 7-10 business days; other delivery services take more time to deliver the shipment.
- Epacket takes a certain time to deliver the goods and deliver when they have promised other services to take more time and do not deliver on the day they have promised.
- Big courier companies deliver worldwide but Epacket to specific countries around 44 at last count.
- Their rates are cheaper than other courier services.
- Undelivered things can be sent back to the seller without charging any excessive cost.
- Epacket provides you a tracking opportunity that means you can track your parcel designation.
In which countries With packet ships?
- France Germany
- Great Britain
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Poland Portugal
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
How does Epacket delivery works?
To use the delivery service you have to understand how it works:
- As a merchant, you have to use Epacket delivery and packing.
- This shipment will move your shipment from China EMS or Hong kong.
- Once your courier reaches the final border location in china or hong kong and the international courier will take it to its designation.
- Once your EMS Trackingreaches the country’s local service will deliver it to the final designation a few times.
How do I track my Epacket delivery?
If you are in any other country you’ll feel great to know that you can track your form anywhere you must need to know the procedure of tracking.
- Get your Ethe Epacket tracking number from the service being used
- Login your account o the relevant site
- Enter your tracking number of China EMS Tracking and you’ll see the designation of your shipment easily