Corniche courier tracking is an online tracking system that allows you to constantly track your package using a unique tracking number. It also sends alerts in real-time when the status of the shipment changes. Once the courier has notified us about sending it, we will provide you with all its details including tracking number, date and time of arrival at destination (if it is a drop-off), and a map that shows the exact location of the courier.
Corniche Courier Tracking:
How to track the order with the courier tracking service?
Using this website for Corniche Courier Tracking is very simple! For example, if your customer receives his package from DHL, you will receive from us an e-mail with all its details including a tracking number. To track it, simply enter this number in the appropriate box and click “Track”. You can enter a query for a single shipment or a list of shipments from the same courier. In the event that the parcel is not tracked online, please contact our e-mail address. We will make every effort to find out what has happened to it.
The procedure of tracking parcel
- Once you have entered your tracking number in Corniche Courier Tracking<span style=”font-weight: 400;”> the system will show you all available information about that shipment such as:
- The date and time of dispatch from the courier’s warehouse. This is the date on which we took custody of the parcel and handed it over to the courier. We keep custody of shipments until they are transferred to their owner via a drop-off.
- The date on which the parcel was handed over to a carrier for delivery to its destination.
- Note that in some cases, a courier may deliver your shipment to a drop-off near you even before it reaches us or passes through our warehouse. In this case, the shipment will be considered dispatched from the next day.
- The date on which the parcel arrives at its destination courier agent or drop-off.
- This is determined by the company responsible for delivery. It is not possible to determine when it will arrive after this time, since this depends on various factors such as how long it takes an addressee to take physical possession of the shipment and the time and date at which it is taken into physical possession.
- All you need to do is register, follow the instructions and provide us with a valid email address and we will send you all tracking information as soon as it is made available to us.
- This is not free of course, you will be asked for a simple nominal fee to cover the cost of packaging and shipping.
- We also offer our clients of Corniche Courier Tracking an SMS service that allows them to track their parcels directly from their mobile phones, this service is free of charge.