JCEX tracking is an international logistics and transportation service established in 2000. The company specializes in comprehensive logistics, international freight, cross-border clearance, and logistics service.
The company is providing multiple services to its people around the globe. The tracking company has 50 business sites and has been covering 200 countries and regions.
The company is working on the integration of cross-border services and supply chain management. The tracking company owns the 800 offices with 150 vehicles that are working for the timely delivery of the parcels from one location to another. The courier company has 2 import warehouses and 4 export warehouses for smooth working.
The courier service is working with the air courier and it owns more than 20 international special lines which are covering 200 countries and regions. The JCEX Tracking stands for the Cheng International Freight Agent Company that allows you to send parcels from China.
You can track your parcel with the tracking service through the tracking number known as DTDC AWB No that helps you to know the exact location of the parcel and the estimated delivery time of the parcel.
Moreover, in case of any query, you can contact the tracking helpline that is working every time for its customers. Within 24 hours after booking the courier service will show you the tracking information of the courier.
Features of JCEX tracking:
The features of express tracking logistics are making it a preferred choice for the people and the larger e-commerce business. Let’s have a look at the features of the tracking service.
- Cost-effective for the small and large eCommerce businesses
- Same day/ next day delivery according to the customer’s need
- Work on weekends if needed
- Quickly and reliable delivery service
- Order tracking through unidentifiable tracking code
- Offering services to B2B, Medical, and financial business
- On-demand deliveries
- Working domestically and internationally
- Strong built-in API for tracking
- Support system available in multiple languages