Korea post tracking is the national post of South Korea. Their headquarters are in Gwanghwamun Post Office near the MIC Building on Sejongno in Seoul. The courier Post provides you with a non-stop service which means they operate 365 days a year.
They have extremely professional drivers so your goods can reach their designation safely. Epost has fully secure and sealed pack packaging so there is no chance of any damage. The logistics company provides you with a full tracking facility you can track your shipment at any time of the day.
Korea Post Tracking:
The logistics company provides you with the following services:
- international mail (including EMS);
- financial services
Features of Korea post tracking:
- Multiple language support
- After shipping updation
- Organized Courier shipment and tracking
- Brand tracking experience
- Strong API in the built system for tracing the exact location
- Reliable and quick
- Customer support of ems tracking
- Sales and delivery updates
- Webhooks with tracking API
Post office tracking format:
- EMS item : UP700004426KR, EM900067280KR
- International Registered Item: Starts with R or V
Tracking your shipment:
The Korea post tracking generates a unique number provided to you at the time of confirmation of your parcel. This contains 13 numbers and starts and ends with characters. The alphabet depends on your shipment
- R – for registered small packets;
- C – for packages;
- E – for EMS shipments.
The letters end with KR, which means the shipment is from South Korea.
Now if you want to know the location of your parcel, typically provide your number at the time of confirmation. You just simply need to open the website and enter the number. Now you can easily see the results and you can easily know when your parcel will reach its designation.
The post tracking service has multi-language support. They have sixteen languages. It’s convenient for other countries.