The mega tracking was established in 1999. The service was offered by mega limited. Their headquarters are in New Zealand. Nowadays they are a leading company. They have a large fleet of equipment to handle your parcels.
They are currently operating on the West coast. Once the mega fleet picks up your parcel they have promised a fixed delivery. They have designed fully secure boxes that the thing you are sending through the parcel can safely reach their destination.
The drivers are professional and can drive safely so there is nothing to worry about. You can fully trust the logistics company. They are currently operating in 11 western countries. The company launched its website on 19 January 2013 by Dotcom, together with the chief technical officer, director, and co-founder Mathias Ortmann, chief marketing officer Finn Batato, and Bram van der Kolk.
- Shipment tracking number and management
- Multiple language support
- After shipping update
- Organized Courier shipment and tracking
- Brand tracking experience
- Strong API in the built system for tracing the exact location
- Reliable and quick
- Customer support
- Sales and delivery updates
- Webhooks with tracking API
- The company has launched a browser plugin extension called MEGA Chrome Extension in 2015.
- They have also launched an app known as mega chat they have advertised it as that it’s fully secured and has easy downloading facilities.